Water damage not only affects your residential or commercial property but also your health. That’s why in certain situations you may be asked to leave your home or close your business till the building is properly dried out and cleaned.
Standing water and wet premises or belongings are a breeding ground for health problems. Cleanup should be immediate and thorough to help prevent any health issues.
How does water accumulation and damage affect your health?
- Standing water (especially from a flood) breeds microorganisms. Bacteria, viruses and mold can become airborne and be inhaled.
- Sewage water backups contain waste and toxins which will exacerbate the growth of microorganisms.
- Damp buildings and furnishings promote the growth of microorganisms, dust mites, cockroaches and mold, which can aggravate asthma and allergies. They may also cause the development of asthma and other respiratory issues in susceptible individuals.
- The physical stress of dealing with the flood may also put a strain on seniors or people who are already ill. This may lead to respiratory infections and other sicknesses. Getting a professional cleanup service involved can ease the stress.
- Long-term high levels of humidity can promote growth of dust mites, which can cause asthma and trigger (or increase the intensity of) allergic reactions and asthma attacks.
National Restoration Experts can help you prevent these health and safety issues. Our professional water damage team will get to your West Palm Beach property within the hour and begin cleanup right away. We have helped home and businesses owners all over south Florida including Lake Worth, Wellington, Pompano Beach, Delray Beach and Boca Raton get back to their normal routine soon after a water damage emergency. We always have a team on standby 24/7 for this purpose.
Call National Restoration Experts at 800-556-3472 for quick and efficient water damage cleanup in West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas of Florida.
Our professional team will reach you in 30 to 60 minutes.
Water Damage in West Palm Beach: We Deal With Your Insurance Company
When faced with water damage, one of your major concerns is how to take care of the expenses. In many cases the cleanup and repair expenses may be paid for by your insurance provider. However, navigating the complex procedure and processing your claim can be quite a challenge, especially if this is your first time.
National Restoration Experts deals directly with your insurance company. This means you don’t have to worry about paying us at all. We bill them directly.
This service has proved to be highly advantageous to our clients as they are saved the stress and hassle of understanding and dealing with complex insurance terms and procedures.
We know the process well and deal directly with the insurance provider while keeping you and them informed of what we are doing at every stage. We are insurance-approved and have experience dealing with almost all major insurance companies.
Contact us now or call us at 800-556-3472 for expert water damage cleanup and repair in West Palm Beach and the neighboring areas of Florida.