Is your home or office flooded? One of the first things to think about is carpet water damage restoration. A wet or damp carpet can be a health hazard in addition to damaging the underlying floorboards. Whether or not you can retain the carpet or will have to replace it depends on a number of factors. A professional restoration company can advise you on the right course of action.
Here are some important steps to take during carpet water damage restoration:
- Identify the source of the leak or flood: If the flood has been caused by a sewage backup or there is a chance that the flood water has come into contact with sewage, it must be replaced.
- Try and stop the water flow: This might help salvage some of the carpet.
- Begin the drying process: This may involve draining the water by means of a powerful vacuum. Then use high powered fans and leave windows and doors open (weather permitting) to aid drying. Typically, if the carpet doesn’t dry in 48 hours you should replace it.
- Check the padding and floorboards: When replacing the carpet, whether in entirety or certain sections, examine the underlying padding as well as the floorboards. Wet padding must always be replaced. Also, ensure that the floorboards are dry before you put in the new carpet.
National Restoration Experts is a licensed general contractor with more than 17 years of experience in carpet water damage restoration. We will quickly assess the situation and suggest the most appropriate solution. Property owners across Florida including in West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Pompano Beach, Delray Beach and Boca Raton come to us for restoring their homes and businesses to pre-loss condition.
Call National Restoration Experts at 800-556-3472 for professional carpet water damage restoration in Florida.
Our professionals will reach you in 30 to 60 minutes.
Carpet Water Damage Restoration: We Will Reduce Your Downtime
Carpet damage can put you out of business (or your home) for a couple of days. Wet spots need to be dried completely before the new carpet can be installed, and sometimes the floorboards may need to be replaced. National Restoration Experts will reduce your downtime significantly. Our trained and experienced staff employs the latest equipment to work quickly and efficiently without compromising the quality of work.
3 other reasons why you should engage our carpet water damage restoration services:
- We provide a free estimate which details cost and scope of work. You don’t have to worry about any hidden charges.
- We will deal with your insurance company directly saving you the effort and stress of navigating the complex claims process. This includes billing them directly.
- We will get there within the hour preventing the damage from getting worse.
National Restoration Experts is committed to quality work. Our professional carpet water damage restoration service will ensure that your property is clean and safe to live and work in again.
Contact us now or call us at 800-556-3472 for skilled carpet water damage restoration by National Restoration Experts in Florida.