Water damage to your home in Tamarac, Florida, may be caused by many things: condensation around the air conditioner, leaky dishwashers, toilets that are clogged, washing machines that are overflowing, etc. Water damage could destroy many things in your home, such as family possessions and essential documents.
After your home has sustained water damage, it is vital to begin the water damage clean up straight away. By doing so, it is more likely to salvage water-soaked furniture, clothes, etc. You don’t want to lose your possessions that are damaged by water, so you should definitely try and save them as much as possible.
Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- A clear sign that there is water damage is areas of pooling water.
- How can you tell if you have ceiling water damage? See if there are water spots as well as stains. The area might look wet or dry. It can be a yellow, brown or copper color. What about the walls? The walls might have bubbling, cracking or peeling paint.
- Did you know that the outside of your home could even have water damage? If your yard does not have suitable drainage or if the gutters leak, water could pool next to your home.
What are the different categories of water damage?
- Category 1 – this refers to water that is clean, or water that doesn’t present a threat to human beings.
- Category 2 water – (gray water). This means the water is contaminated.
- Category 3 water (black water) is unhygienic, containing bacteria as well as other organisms that cause sickness.
Why pick National Restoration Experts?
We provide high-quality water damage repair services to home and business owners in Florida. We look forward to helping you in Tamarac, Florida. Contact us on 1-800-556-3472 today to see how we can assist you!