Living in Delray Beach or any other area in South Florida means that the threat of water damage is always real. While pipe bursts, leaks or clogged drains are not uncommon, living in a flood or storm prone area increases the likelihood of water damage.
If you are prepared ahead of time you can act quickly which may help minimize the destruction. Every minute counts as water spreads very quickly. Having a water damage remediation plan can make a significant difference.
Here is a 10-point checklist for your water damage plan:
- Stop the source of the water.
- Secure any open areas e.g. doors, windows, broken roof, cracks in your wall or ceiling.
- Call your insurance company to find out if the cleanup and repair expenses are covered (you should actually know this in advance).
- Try and move your furniture and other possessions to a dry area.
- Get young children, sick or elderly family members to a safe and dry place.
- If you are dealing with high levels of water, a sewage backup, or damage from putting out a fire, call in a professional cleanup service.
- Don’t try to salvage soggy carpets or floor boards they are a health and safety hazard.
- Leave windows and doors open, weather permitting.
- Get a dehumidifier to help reduce the risk of mold development.
- Remember it is important to dry out everything completely before any repair work can be done.
National Restoration Experts has a 24/7 water damage team on standby. No project is too big or small for us to handle. From small plumbing problems to major fire and water damage, we have helped residents and business owners in Delray Beach quickly restore their properties to pre-loss condition. Plus, we deal directly with your insurance company so you do not have to worry about paying us.
Our professional team will reach you in 30 to 60 minutes.
Water Damage in Delray Beach: One Call Is All It Takes
National Restoration Experts has a team that’s only a phone call away and will reach your water damaged property in Delray Beach within the hour after your call.
How do we maintain our high-quality water damage repair services?
- Emergency response teams are standing by 24×7.
- We provide quality services in a professional manner, responding to client needs in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
- We guarantee complete cleanup, restoration and professional contract work for quality repairs to your damaged property.
- Our trained and dedicated staff use the latest equipment to get the job done right the first time.
- We are well-versed in dealing with insurance companies.
- We serve a large area that includes Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Pompano Beach and Boca Raton.
Professional water damage repair assistance is just a phone call away.
Contact us now or call us at 800-556-3472 for prompt and efficient water damage repair services in Delray Beach and the neighboring areas of south Florida.