Get Rid of Toxic Black Mold in the Home

–Important Information from Your Local Mold Remediation Company   

If you suspect that you have mold in your home, do not panic. Your household might simply be exposed to “regular” mold, which, while unsightly, is not generally a reason for immediate alarm.

When black mold is growing in your home, you do need to get rid of it as quickly as possible. This variety is toxic, and it can lead to health problems for many people. However, do not allow the circumstances to cause you stress. You can hire a professional team to remove this unhealthy substance from your premises.

Continue reading “Get Rid of Toxic Black Mold in the Home”

How to Treat Mold Sickness after Exposure

A Leading Mold Treatment Company Offers Insights

Mold sickness can be a very serious condition, and it needs to be treated as such. If you have been exposed to mold via a water-damaged environment, you could develop this health issue. The National Restoration Experts (NRE) team wants all of our clients to remain as healthy as possible.

Treatment for Mold Sickness

First, you should be aware of the signs of mold sickness. If you were recently exposed to water damage indoors, pay attention if you manifest respiratory issues such as wheezing, coughing, bronchitis, or asthma attacks. Other signs to be aware of include sneezing, fever, a sore throat, and headaches. You might also be sick from mold exposure if you have hives, a rash, fatigue, or even depression.

Continue reading “How to Treat Mold Sickness after Exposure”