Mold Remediation Services: Professional Services Will Reduce the Risk of Mold Health Issues
Any suspicion of mold should be taken seriously. It is a toxic substance that will:
- Affect your health
- Damage building structure
- Destroy your furniture and belongings
National Restoration Experts offers professional remediation services for Florida homes and businesses. We have helped customers across Coral Springs, Parkland, Margate, Coconut Creek, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Pompano Beach, Delray Beach, and Boca Raton prevent this toxic substance from taking over their properties and lives.
Asthma, allergies and many other respiratory illnesses can be brought on by continual exposure to mold. In order for mold remediation to be effective, you need to correctly identify the type of mold you are dealing with.
Bleach only masks the problem and off-the-shelf solutions don’t always deliver lasting results. Successful mold remediation involves correct assessment, thorough cleanup and the right measures to minimize any chance of contaminating other areas. This can only be done by professionals who are trained to do the job.
Don’t risk your health or property with amateur mold remediation practices.
Our professionals will reach you in 30 to 60 minutes.
Mold Remediation Services: Trained Technicians for the Job
As a licensed General Contractor and Mold Remediator with over 23 years of stellar service, we understand the difference in training, experience and the right equipment can make. More importantly, we treat your property as our own and would never take any chances with safety.
When you call on our Mold Remediation services:
- Trained personnel will get to your property within the hour to begin immediate remediation.
- We will comb every inch of your property to identify areas that have been affected.
- A licensed and trained professional will assess the mold and identify the type we are dealing with.
- We make a complete plan for remediation and may ask you to leave your premises if the problem is severe.
- We will seal off contaminated areas to prevent any risk of spread.
- Mold infected materials will be removed or cleaned thoroughly depending on the severity.
- High-powered vacuums are used to completely remove the mold and a filter may also be used to clean the air.
- All waste material will be disposed of in sealed containers according to approved procedures.
Finding the cause of mold is crucial to preventing the problem from reoccurring.
We offer professional remediation services. Call us now for effective Mold Remediation services by National Restoration Experts in Florida.