Fire Damage Restoration
Fast & Reliable Residential and Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Services
In Broward & Palm Beach Counties In South Florida
We get your life back to normal by using our professional Fire damage restoration services
Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire damage restoration should always be handled by professionals as it affects the safety of the building and its occupants. When a major fire occurs, there is always some amount of damage to building structure and indoor air quality. A professional fire damage restoration service like National Restoration Experts reduces the risk of future structural issues as well as smoke inhalation health problems.
Our Fire Restoration Process
Get A Free Estimate
Fill out the form below
Certified Fire Damage Restoration Contractor
Fire damage is not something you can easily predict, so it’s a good idea to have a professional company who can assist you quickly in an emergency. National Restoration Experts offer the following benefits:
- Over 17 years of experience in fire restoration.
- Insurance approved for your peace of mind.
- Quick response times (within an hour for initial assessment).
- Expert knowledge and tools for repairing fire and smoke damaged properties.
- We are insurance approved for fire damage restoration
Fire and smoke and reach everywhere which means there could be hidden areas of damage and you will need the right equipment and trained professionals to identify them. Fire damage restoration for your building structure should be taken seriously. Your roof, ceiling, flooring and walls form the framework of your building and are responsible for your safety and protection. When compromised, they need immediate, professional attention to prevent any risk to personal safety as well as property damage. Only an expert can help you determine what can be repaired and what may need to be replaced. National Restoration Experts respond to all fire damage restoration calls quickly and we are available 24/7 because we know disaster can strike at any time.
Fire Damage Restoration Near Me
National Restoration Experts offers quality fire damage restoration services to our communities in Florida. We always have a team on standby to provide quick turnaround. Properties all across Coral Springs, Parkland, Margate, Coconut Creek, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Pompano Beach, Delray Beach, and Boca Raton count on us to help efficiently restore their premises to pre-loss condition after a fire.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
- Commercial Fire Damage Repair
- Residential Fire Damage Repair
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Soot Removal
- Fire Damage Cleanup
- Board Up Service
- Odor Removal
Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Company
Here are some important points to consider about fire damage.
- Your property has suffered damage on two fronts. It has been burned and as well as smoke damaged. This means you have to be doubly sure that the restoration job is done perfectly.
- Fire damage cleanup and repair can be a hazardous job. In addition to having the right equipment and knowledge, the restoration team’s experience counts. You need to be sure the building is safe to live or work in again.
We Work With Your Insurance Company After Fire Damage Occurs
After a fire, your insurance company might require a professional cleanup and fire damage restoration service. If you are looking to be reimbursed for the damage and repair, check the terms of your insurance. Your insurance provider will most likely need the work to be done by a professional like National Restoration Experts in order to reimburse you for the expense. Being a pre-insurance approved fire damage restoration company helps our clients speed up approvals and claims. It also acts as a seal of approval of our work quality. We have worked with virtually every insurance provider so we know the process well and we can work directly with them without having you play “middle man”. Direct billing to the insurance company means our clients don’t have to worry about paying us.
Fire Damage Restoration FAQs
If necessary, call the fire department first to put out the fire. Then, call National Restoration Experts at (754) 219-4660. We will respond within the hour to start repairs and prevent further fire or smoke damage. We will then work directly with your insurance company to cover the fire damage restoration services.
Insurance approval is one of the most important considerations when choosing a fire damage restoration service. When you are already under stress because of damage to your property, the last thing you need is hassles with insurance claims! As insurance approved contractors, National Restoration Experts will deal with your insurance company to ensure that restoration work progresses quickly, and will bill them directly so that you don’t have to worry about claiming back.
- We have experienced professionals who are committed to quality work.
- We used the latest equipment to detect areas of fire and smoke damage and to cleanup and restore your home or business.
- We can help with every aspect of your fire damage repair and restoration process.
- Experience in dealing with insurance companies enables us to help expedite your claims.
- National Restoration Experts is a licensed general contractor with over 17 years of fire damage restoration experience. This gives our clients the assurance that their property is in expert hands.
Do not go back into your home or business while you wait for help. Our fire damage restoration experts will assess the damage when we arrive and let you know if you can return inside or if you will need to stay out of the building until repairs are made. At National Restoration Experts, your safety is our top priority.