Polybutylene is a plastic resin that was used in residential plumbing pipes from 1975 through 1995. Even though it was an inexpensive alternative to copper plumbing, and saved builders hundreds of dollars per home, the pipes caused millions of dollars in damage when they ruptured. Houses became harder to sell with this type of plumbing material, so some builders disguised the polybutylene.
Mold can cause a number of illnesses and allergies. Mold in a building poses a serious health risk for the occupants of a building. If there is mold in your home on your property, then investing in mold removal services is a must.
Water and moisture are often the cause of mold in a home. During the warmer summer months, humidity can lead to an increased amount of moisture in your home, which can unfortunately also lead to mold.
Mold can become destructive and ruin everything from ceilings and walls, to toys, furniture and books. Besides being able to ruin your hard-earned assets and much-loved items, in certain cases it can also become a health hazard to the occupants of the building.
Take mold cleanup services seriously. It is a toxic substance that will:
- Affect your health
- Damage building structure
- Destroy your furniture and belongings
National Restoration Experts offers professional mold cleanup service for Florida homes and businesses. We have helped customers across West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Pompano Beach, Delray Beach and Boca Raton prevent this toxic substance from taking over their properties and lives.
In order for mold to grow, it needs a hot and humid environment. This makes spring the most likely time of the year for mold to present itself in your home. The most common places for mold to grow are in your:
- Kitchen, and
So, it is important to set up proper ventilation in these areas.