Tips from Your Mold Remediation Company
If there is one product that could replace multiple cleaning solutions in your home, it is vinegar. It is a must-have product in your pantry because of its versatility.
Vinegar is made from fermented fruits and malts and can be used as a preservative, as a personal hygiene product and as a cleaning agent. As a cleaning agent, its most useful application is in the kitchen and bathroom, especially to get rid of mold, a year-round problem in Florida homes.
See How Vinegar Can Help, Including to Kill Mold
- Kills Bacteria – A mixture of vinegar and baking soda works as a toxin-free natural shampoo and teeth-whitening paste. Combined with warm water, it works as an excellent mouthwash too. It prevents bacteria and fungus from growing and can even work as a deodorant.
- Eases Insect Stings – Vinegar acts as a remedy to reduce itchiness and sting from insect bites. Dab a diluted solution on the affected part to get instant relief.
- Cleaning Agent –Vinegar is a natural product. It is safe to use in the kitchen to clean countertops and cutting boards.
- Unclogs Drains –The ability to remove grime and dirt and kill household bacteria makes vinegar indispensable in your home. Use a diluted mixture to wipe off dust, unclog drains and clean the dishwasher.
- Kills Mold –Mold is a health hazard and can also cause structural damage to your building. The acid in vinegar makes it an effective agent to clean mold. First, use your elbow grease to clean the infested area with soapy water and let it dry. Then apply vinegar, leave it on for an hour and rinse with water. Mold can develop in the dark space under the kitchen sink, especially if there is water leakage from small cracks in the pipe. Use vinegar to clean it.
If the infestation is extensive and stubborn, make sure to get professional help and have it removed completely.
Trust in the knowledgeable and experienced team at National Restoration Experts to have your home inspected and get long-term mold remediation. Our experts will identify and clean up its source, so it does not grow back.
Contact us now or call us at 800-556-3472 for more information.